Saturday, September 21, 2013

Samantha Pleet: SS14



 After a very busy week, I'm just starting to catch up on all the goings on for fashion week. I always feel like the worst style blogger around this time because I just really don't care about high fashion that much and always wind up having other things going on durning fashion week. I do like to stay informed though and usually just look up all the collections online after it's over.

I really loved Samantha Pleet's colection. The pretty colors and easy silhouettes  makes it perfect for Spring and her attention to detail, like the twisted waistbands and hand drawn prints, really makes each piece a work art rather than just an article of clothing.








photos from here. check out samanthapleet.com for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment