Friday, September 20, 2013

the last day of summer
















Some of these photos came out a bit burry, which I wasn't happy with. I think leaving the comfort of my balcony for a very public place was a little too much.  Some kids were staring at me towards the end of this, so I absolutely was not going to retake any thing.  I'm really not great at being in front of the camera. I tense up as soon as I know anyone is looking at me. I'd much rather be behind it.

I really was happy with this outfit though. I was super excited to get this vintage skirt from Larkspur Shoppe.  It's the perfect end of Summer skirt and the fabric is fantastic! I definitely recommend checking out the shop. Alex and Meaghan (my old blogger friend!), who run it, both have an amazing eye for vintage and always stock the shop with wonderful things.  They have a super cute blog too!



jacket: Topshop via Crossroads Trading  |  top: Crossroads Trading  |  belt: vintage  |  skirt: vintage from Larkspur Shoppe  |  necklace: vintage  |  bracelet: a gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment